At The Virtual Mega SuperMall by WorldSideUp (VMS), our success is uniquely linked directly to the success of you - our clients and partners.
We are the worlds first company to offer all four (4) of the systems/services in one (1) turnkey package, and we are ready and able to provide thisunique service to you. We offer a holistic solution to you.
A publisher (also referred to as an Affiliate, Associate, Partner, Re-seller or Content Site) is an independent party that promotes the products and services of an advertiser in exchange for a commission on sales or leads.
Publications display an advertiser's ads, text links, or product links on their Web sites, in email campaigns, or in search listings. The publisher is paid a commission by an advertiser when a consumer completes a specific action such as making a purchase (a sale) or filling out a form or subscribing to a service (both examples of a lead).
Still unsure? Here are more ways to know that you are a publisher:
- You are promoting other people's products or services on your Web site
- You want to earn a commission for sales or leads you refer
- You have a blog or Web site where you want to place other people's ads
An advertiser (also called a Merchant or Retailer) is a company that sells a product or service, accepts payments, or fulfills orders online.
Advertisers partner with publishers to help promote their products and services. Publishers place advertisers' ads, text links, or product links on their Web sites or include them in email campaigns and search listings in exchange for earning commissions on leads or sales.How do you know if you are an advertiser?
- You are selling your own products or services online
- You want to pay someone else a commission for leads or referrals
- You take payment through your Web site
- You have a shopping cart or lead form on your Web site
An agency is a third party hired by an advertiser to manage their online performance marketing campaigns.
The strategic planning and tactical execution of these performance marketing campaigns are managed by an agency to target an advertiser's defined marketing goals. All businesses from large traditional firms to independent consultants are considered as agencies.
How do you know if you are an agency?
- You are representing a client or clients
- You will be actively managing your client's online performance marketing campaigns
A network acts as an intermediary between publishers and advertiser offers.
It allows website publishers (affiliates) to more easily find and participate in offers which are suitable for their website (and thus generate income from those offers). Networks also allow websites with offers (typically online advertisers) to reach a larger audience by promoting their offers to all of the publishers participating in their network.
How do you know if you are a Network?
- You may have tracking technology, reporting tools, payment processing
- You may have a large base of website publishers
- You may have access to display, email or incentive traffic
- You may manage or monetize website publisher ad inventory
WBO & Associates, Helping People & Institutions Worldwide - One Person At A Time!